Our Security Awareness Training program helps create a general understanding and awareness of security among employees and the general public. The objective of our training program is to:
- Increase awareness on the importance of securing information and property efficiently.
- Cover the different types of threats, risks and vulnerabilities that exist while learning effective ways to minimize security exposures at the employee level.
- Teach more about the different types of effective security management practices and tools that can be used to increase information and physical security as end users.
- Create an in-depth culture of security among businesses and government employees.
The Security Awareness Training program is developed for staff and covers the most important security concerns of companies (small, medium or large) and government agencies in their day-to-day activities. Our training increases the awareness of staff regarding relevant security issues.
About the Training
Our training program covers the following security concerns that a typical employee needs to be aware of:
- Information and physical security terminology and concepts.
- Information management as related to confidentiality, data protection and privacy.
- Access Control and authentication.
- Different types of security threats, risks and vulnerabilities that exist while using effective ways to minimize these security risks.
- Security incident reporting and handling.
- Data Storage and Device management.
- Security in the office environment and in the work place.
Our training team consists of security professionals and trainers with strong theoretical and practical knowledge of security. These training professionals are well exposed to many facets of security training and are well equipped to deliver such courses.